BY DIS BITCH: Libertades
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about yourself.
3. Then answer the question the tagger gives you.
4. You must choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about " you are tagged if you are reading this " You legitimately ( AKA, really, truly, with all honestly ) have to tag 11 people.
Her questions:1. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Yes.2. If someone falls downstairs would you laugh at them?
As long as they're not seriously injured.3. YOLO?
AKA, Carpe diem
for brain-dead morons.4. Did the question above piss you off? If so, are you mad at me now for saying that? (heh sorry)
...whatever.5. Would you judge someone for their age?
Only if they act younger that they really are (example, a 40-year-old that acts like a 12-year-old)6. If your best friend abandons you in the middle of a rain by saying "I'll be right back" but in truth he/she never returns, what would you do to him/her?
Break him. :3*THERE IS NO QUESTION 7*8. Do you think I can be annoying sometimes?
...I'm the annoying one here.9. Are you from those who think twice before acting or you just go straight for it?
Depends on the mood.10. What does life means for you?
I dunno, booze it up and then die from alcohol poisoning? Or snort a shitload of coke and die from ODing, I don't care.11. How did your childhood was?
Apart from an accident involving a small gas stove and a frying pan? It was preety lackluster for the most part.
Questions from me, to you:
1. Are you scared of me in some way? If yes, what is the reason?
2. Does Ralts look like a frog?
3. Be psychotic and insane or be machine-like and logical?
4. Do you believe in magic~?
5. Which kind of firearm is your favorite? (ex. Shotgun, SMG, revolver, assault rifle, that stuff)
6. PC gamer or console gamer?
7. Ninja or sniper?
8. You have a revolver. It has 2 bullets. There are 3 people standing in front of you: Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, and Pol Pot. Which one will survive?
9. You have enough money to buy yourself a new top-of-the-line gaming rig. But there is a person that owes the same amount of money you have to the mafia. Would you rather help him pay his debt or help yourself in a new gaming PC?
10. Can you solve all problems with copious amounts of military-grade ordance?
11. "The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless." - Do you agree with this quote?
People who had the misfortune to be tagged: